The work to upgrade the mont Royal tunnel, which will be carried out by the Réseau express métropolitain (REM), will impact services offered to users of the Deux-Montagnes and Mascouche train lines. Accordingly, mitigation measures for public transit will be implemented as of January 6, 2020.
The following schedules for rail and bus shuttle, metro and bus services from various public transportation organizations are now available.
- Rail shuttle between the Deux-Montagnes and Bois-Franc stations
- Train services on the Mascouche line and mont Royal bypass
- Bus shuttle 404 between the Deux-Montagnes and Grand-Moulin stations and the Centre-ville terminal in Montréal
- Bus shuttle 405 between the Deux-Montagnes and Sainte-Thérèse stations
- Bus shuttle 500 between the Mascouche station and the Radisson metro station
- Bus shuttle 501 between the Terrebonne station and the Radisson metro station
- Bus shuttle 502 between the Repentigny station and the Radisson metro station
Société de transport de Montréal
- Shuttle 964 — Trainbus Bois-Franc/Côte-Vertu
- Shuttle 968 — Trainbus Roxboro/Côte-Vertu
- Shuttle 919 — Trainbus Acadie/Mont-Royal/Namur
- Metro services
- All bus lines on the island of Montréal
Société de transport de Laval
- All bus lines on the island of Laval
Mobility Montréal’s partners are actively working with digital service providers to speed up the integration of the data necessary for several route planning apps. The route planner available on the CHRONO website and app will soon make it possible to explore the entire temporary network and plan a route, in preparation for January 6.
TRANSIT is a route planner that includes the schedules of all public transportation organizations. The app is available on Google Play for Android devices and the App Store for Apple devices.
Deux-Montagnes line users have until December 10 to register online to receive discounts on transit fares, including four free monthly transit fares offered as part of the mitigation measures.